Cruise shipbuilder, Fincantieri’s recently appointed Board will remain in office until a shareholders’ meeting to approve the financial statements on 31st December, 2024.
They recently met in plenary form, under the chairmanship of Claudio Graziano and appointed Pierroberto Folgiero as CEO and also approved the powers’ attribution, except from those reserved to the Board’s exclusive jurisdiction.
Graziano was granted powers related to institutional representation, supervision of the corporate security and of the internal control and risk management system for the shipbuilding group.
At the same time, Folgiero, was granted extensive powers in the matters of the company’s ordinary and extraordinary management and for the submission of business plans and annual budgets to the Board.
It was also decided that the Chairman and the CEO will jointly participate in the definition of the communication and institutional relations activities, in the definition and development of national and international strategies and in the company’s internationalisation activities.
The maximum number of directorships was also ascertained, taking into account the guidelines adopted by the company. The Board also assessed that Directors, Paolo Amato, Alberto Dell’Acqua, Paola Muratorio, Cristina Scocchia, Valter Trevisani and Alice Vatta meet the independence requirements needed.
Fincantieri’s Board for the three year period 2022-2024 is composed as follows:
– Claudio Graziano (Executive Chairman)
– Pierroberto Folgiero (Chief Executive Officer)
– Paolo Amato (Non-executive and Independent Director)
– Alessandra Battaglia (Non-executive Director)
– Alberto Dell’Acqua (Non-executive and Independent Director)
– Massimo Di Carlo (Non-executive Director)
– Paola Muratorio (Non-executive and Independent Director)
– Cristina Scocchia (Non-executive and Independent Director)
– Valter Trevisani (Non-executive and Independent Director)
– Alice Vatta (Non-executive and Independent Director).