SeaDream Yacht Club recently announced a more than $10 mill upgrade and renovation project for the two cruise yachts, ’SeaDream I’ and ’SeaDream II’.
The upgrade of the ‘SeaDream II’ was completed at the beginning of March, while the ’SeaDream I’ was due to enter a Lisbon drydock on 26th March for 54 days to undergo identical renovations.
The renovation project includes numerous upgrades, including:
- Complete renovation of staterooms, starting from the bare steel, with the installation of all-new hardware and soft furnishings and streamlined storage areas that provide a more comfortable, functional space.
- Electrical upgrades in all staterooms, including USB/USBC charging ports, Wi-Fi, and sensor lighting—putting the world at guests’ fingertips.
- New 55-inch LED TVs in all staterooms offering a wide selection of movies, TV channels and an infotainment system.
- Bolidt designed decking on all outside decks – a modern take on a centuries-old yachting tradition of durability and luxury.
- New Seóra Balinese Dream Beds, sun loungers, and stargazers handcrafted from premium mahogany, complete with Loro Piana Italian upholstery and cushions and bespoke Frette Italian towels. GIOBAGNARA serving trays deliver an elegant Italian finishing touch on the top deck.
- New TUUCI designer parasols and hammocks on all outside decks.
- Detailing in crystal, woven lines, silver ice buckets
- and embroidered silk pyjamas.
- Two new couples Jacuzzis on Deck 6 forward provide unobstructed 360-deg views. Two new outdoor rain showers for cooling off after sunbathing.
- New Instagram wall invites guests to create and share their stories with friends and family while on board.