Marine Catering Expo (MCE), taking place on 19th and 20th June, 2019, at the Miami Beach Convention Center, is the world’s first exhibition and forum to focus dedicated to the ever-evolving marine catering industry.
It will provide an opportunity for galley and restaurant stakeholders to meet with qualified buyers from the marine sector.
Co-located with the Cruise Ship Interiors Expo (CSIE) – the world’s first event focusing exclusively on interior design, architecture, and outfitting in the cruise industry – MCE will showcase the innovative designs and technologies used in the galley and restaurant areas.
More than 15 speakers will discuss and debate the industry’s issues across a series of sessions at Marine Catering Forum.
• Designing marine catering with guest experience in mind.
• Produce & menus.
• Designing the perfect galley.
• Sustainability at sea.
• Legislation, regulations & the health aspect of public spaces.
Those who register to attend MCE will also have complimentary access to conference sessions at CSIE.
One of the speakers on the Forum will be vice president of specialty at WaterLogic USA, Harry Ostwald.His session will focus on sustainability,
Ostwald commented: “I’ll be showcasing the positive impact that cruise companies can have by removing single-serve plastic, as well as highlighting the benefits of point-of-use filtration versus plastic bottles.”
The Forum will begin on Wednesday,19th June 2019, at 11.20 am local time – after CSIE’s keynote session, ‘Cruise Industry Outlook: Leaders’ Debate’ – with a session led by director international key account marine at RATIONAL, Mikael Eliasson, and director of food systems & equipment at Royal Caribbean Cruises, Paul Fortin.
Other key speakers include:
• Vice president of cruise at DSV Air & Sea, Maxine Krajniak.
• Sustainability and external relations director at Costa Cruises, Stefania Lallai (pictured)
• Vice president of sales at SeaKing, Pasi Suvanto.
• Senior vice president of hotel operations at Virgin Voyages, Frank Weber.