Cruise Ship Interiors Expo will land at the Miami Beach Convention Center on June 18 – 20, 2019.
- Inaugural Cruise Ship Interiors Expo to launch at the Miami Beach Convention Center
- Free-to-attend exhibition and conference for all industry players
- Expo will connect thousands of major cruise ship operators from across the entire interiors supply chain
With just over a year to go, Miami is set to welcome more than 2,000 professionals involved with interiors, refurbishment, overhaul, outfitting, and interior design spanning the entire cruise ship sector. More than 100 suppliers will showcase cutting-edge equipment covering entertainment apparatus, flooring and decking, turnkey outfitting, public areas, fabrics, and much more.
With a brand-new show comes a brand new, state-of-the-art hall at the Miami Beach Convention Center, which is located close to large industry names such as Norwegian Cruise Lines, Carnival and Royal Caribbean. Petu Kummala, Director of Interior Design at Carnival, says, “Cruise Ship Interiors Expo is an exciting and needed addition to the Cruise industry’s Design and Architecture which will provide a source for designers and suppliers to connect, exchange ideas and see the latest products that can be used on future projects.”
Next year’s event will also feature a two-day conference designed to inspire, educate, and challenge visitors through insightful and thought-provoking discussions. Additionally, an Official Launch Party will be held at the New World Center on Tuesday, June 18, 2019, celebrating the achievements of the cruise ship interiors industry.
There is already a buzz surrounding the expo, with key industry figures joining the advisory board. They include:
- Petu Kummala, Director of Interior & Architectural Design, Carnival Cruise Line
- Jeff Parns, Director of Architectural Design, New Build, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Jean Clarke, President, CBA Associates
- Jon Ingleton, Executive Editor, Cruise & Ferry Interiors
- Ian Cochran, Editor, International Cruise Ship Industry
For more information about Cruise Ship Interiors Expo, please visit the website.
To inquire about exhibition space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also stay up to date on the latest show developments and industry news by following us on Twitter @CSIE19 and LinkedIn at Cruise Ship Interiors Expo.
Chloe Griffin, Senior Marketing Manager
Tel: +44 1273 086 330